Terra Traditions Baby's Journey Baby Book"
Terra Tradition's "Baby's Journey" is a proud Winner of the iParenting Media award for "Best Baby Book"
This carefully crafted keepsake is made to help you treasure the first years of baby's life.
This precious baby record book measuring 11x11 begins with "Getting There" featuring a vintage image of a stork with space for the first ultra sound picture. Among the 50 pages, there is a place to preserve every memory: the baby shower, the birth record, the family tree, and baby's favorite toys, animals, and songs.
Opposite most pages are blank "Memo" pages for adding baby photos or additional journaling, with up to 200 (4x6) photos. Some pages also have handy pocket for storing keepsakes.
This baby album is beautifully presented in a Kraft gift paper box with a large window lid.
The Baby Record Book includes the following pages:
- 20 blank memo pages for photos or journaling throughout album, plus...
- I am getting there (ultrasound)
- The Baby Shower
- The Day of Birth
- Baby's Vital Statistics & Footprints (with pocket page)
- First Photograph
- Announcement Card
- Tree of Life - My Family
- Special Memories
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (poem with room for photos)
- The Rest of the World Was... (newspaper clippings)
- Splish Splash (first bath & favorites)
- First Lessons
- Rattle Rattle & More Favorite Songs
- Favorite Meals
- Playtime & Games
- First Holidays
- First Words
- Favorite Tales
- This lock of hair was clipped from my head
- First Tooth
- Best Buddies (friends)
- Happy Birthday Baby (with pocket page)
- Itsy Bitsy Spider poem (with pocket page)
- Catch Me If You Can (first steps)
- Baby's Height Chart
- Baby's Weight Chart
- Baby's Medical Records (2 pages)
- Children (poem)
- Plans for the Future
- Memos pocket page